Scottsdale Selfie LLC is a BYOB optional photography studio. In accordance with the Arizona state statute A.R.S. 4-244.05 and regulation A.A.C. R19-1-324:
- BYOB is only available with private party reservations.
- A guest may bring in no more than 40 oz of beer or hard seltzer, or (1) 750 ml bottle of wine or champagne per visit. No other alcohol is allowed.
- Alcohol is allowed on the premises only between the hours of 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
- Reservations taking place prior to 4 p.m. will not be able to bring or consume alcohol on the premises.
- A guest may NOT leave with an open container/bottle of beer or wine. Guests must leave open containers on premise to be disposed of or have them resealed for transport.
- Please drink responsibly. Use a designated driver or use Uber/Lyft/Taxi/etc.
- IDs will be required upon check in for all PM studio guests who wish to consume alcohol during their session. Guests participating in these sessions will all need to be of legal drinking age to participate.
- If you are registering for more than 1 guest please be sure they are also aware of these terms and conditions
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you are responsible for abiding by the above outlined rules, regulations and Arizona’s state laws. If you can not or choose not to comply with Arizona’s State BYOB laws while participating in the Scottsdale Selfie experience, you may be asked to leave and the experience may be stopped without notice. You release Scottsdale Selfie LLC of any and all liability before, during or after participating in the consumption of alcoholic beverages during your visit.